Seafood for Lent
Seafood plays an important role in Lenten traditions, and FishEx Seafoods makes it easier than ever to purchase and prepare wild Alaska seafood for Lent. We offer a vast selection of premium Alaska seafood and a robust recipe listings that will make your Lenten fish preparation both easy and delicious!
- Skinless & Boneless.
- Thick center cut portions, no tail pieces.
- An American Favorite.
- Natural, buttery flavor.
- Center-cut portions (no tail pieces).
- First Available Delivery Date: Thursday April 6th MORE INFO$38.95 lblb
- Pure, mild flavor.
- Skinless & boneless.
- Excellent for Fish 'n' Chips!
- Arrives fresh, not frozen.
- Flaky texture; soaks up sauce well.
- Average 1/2 to 1/3 lb. portions.
- Mild flavored.
- Moist & flaky.
- Perfectly portioned.
- Just deep-fry and serve.
- English Pubhouse style.
- Made by Trident Seafoods.
- Pre-cut for your convenience.
- Ready for your favorite seafood batter.
- Try making halibut kabobs!
- Thick center cut portions.
- Consistent cooking times.
- Mild, light, and flaky!
- High in protein, low in fat.
- Delicious, flaky, and mild.
- America's favorite whitefish.
Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Give it purpose and fill it with crab, salmon, halibut, shrimp, and more.