Fish for Lent
Fish plays an important role in Lent traditions, and FishEx makes it easier than ever to purchase and prepare wild Alaskan fish for Lent. We offer a vast selection of premium Alaska seafood and a robust recipe listings that will make your Lent fish preparation both easy and delicious!
- The "best" cut.
- Moist & Succulent.
- Avg 1/2 to 1 pound per portion.
- The best part of the Halibut!
- Scarce, hard to come-by.
- Tender, succulent meat.
- High in protein, low in fat.
- Delicious, flaky, and mild.
- America's favorite whitefish.
- Thick center cut portions.
- Consistent cooking times.
- Mild, light, and flaky!
- Pre-cut for your convenience.
- Ready for your favorite seafood batter.
- Try making halibut kabobs!
- Mild delicious flavor.
- Flaky texture; soaks up sauce well.
- Average 1/2 to 1/3 lb. portions.